The most reliable of which is 01482 828282, you need to call to book & they also have an application you can download & book through in advance.
Located as the name suggests near the marina area of the city, it is quite close to the centre & some of the newer bars / cafes / restaurants that have been opened – quite a popular area with the on-going 2017 City of Culture events / crowds.
They are offering the following discounted rate for those attending this conference:
- £92.00 per night, Bed & Breakfast inclusive of parking
- Credit/Debit Card required at the time of booking
- Cancellation Policy: 4:00pm day prior to arrival
To book, delegates should not do it online, but contact the hotel’s in-house reservation team direct on 01482 386 340 (Monday – Friday 09:00am – 5:30pm), quoting the reference VXF to book along with providing a credit/debit card number for guarantee.
This discounted rate is only available until 1st April 2018.
A slightly cheaper option than the one above, this is much closer to the town centre & the Rail / Bus Interchange. They are offering the following discounted rate for those attending this conference:
- Arrival: 27.06.2018; Departure: 29.07.2018
- £60.00 B&B for single occupancy/room/night or £65.00 B&B for double occupancy/room/night
- Payment: 100% deposit; 28 days prior to arrival
- Cancellation policy: up to 28 days – no cancellation charge; 27 days or less – 100% cancellation charge
To book, delegates should not do it online, but complete the attached Booking Form & return to email@example.com , for the attention of Ashlee Toorak.
This discounted rate is also only available until 1st April 2018.